In a primary school in Sydney, Australia, several students were injured due to a mistake in a science experiment.
According to the latest reports, one student has been rushed to the hospital in an ambulance with his body badly burnt, while several students whose faces have been hit by the fire. Helicopters, fire engines and ambulances have rushed to the spot.
It happened at Manly West Public School. A person from the community near the school said that when today’s sparks shot up into the sky, a teacher came running out of the school and said that the chemical had caught fire due to an error in observation.
A large number of people gathered. No casualty has been reported in this accident yet. After this accident, fear spread among the school children and the school administration.
An inquiry committee has been established on this issue. First aid is being given to the injured students in this accident.