1 ½ cups Potato, boiled, grated potato
¼ cup Sweet Corn Kernels, blanched, crushed
½ cup Bread Crumbs
¼ cup Poha Powder
2 fresh Green Chillies, chopped
½ tsp Black Pepper powder
1 tsp dried Oregano
1 inch Ginger, chopped
Salt to taste
½ Processed Cheese, grated
½ cup Refined flour
A pinch Salt
1 cup fresh Bread crumbs
- In a large bowl, add grated potato, sweet corn kernels.
- Add bread crumbs, poha powder, green chillies,black pepper powder.
- Add dried oregano, ginger, salt to taste, processed cheese and mix everything well.
- Now, make a small bite size portion and give it any shape you desire.
- Now make slurry in a bowl with refined flour, salt and water, mix it properly and the consistency should be medium thick (a thin coating).
- Now dip the shaped nuggets in the slurry and then in a fresh bread crumb and coat it properly from all sides.
- Heat oil in a kadai, dip one by one nuggets into the oil.
- Fry from all the sides until golden brown in color and crisp.
- Serve hot with mayonnaise or chutney
(Recipe By Chef Ranveer Brar)