Try this ‘Chocolate Walnut Crunchies’ Recipe by Chef Sanjeev Kapoor!
2½ cups chopped dark chocolate
1½ cups chopped California walnuts
1 cup fresh cream
California walnut kernels for topping
1. Line a tray with a silicon mat and refrigerate it.
2. To prepare ganache, heat cream in a deep non-stick pan.
3. Melt 1 cup of dark chocolate in the microwave for 1 minute. Remove from heat and mix till chocolate melts. Keep it warm.
4. Add remaining dark chocolate to hot cream and mix till chocolate melts. Switch off the heat.
5. Add California walnuts to the ganache and mix well. Transfer to a glass baking dish and cool. Refrigerate till set.
6. Divide the set walnut ganache mixture into equal portions and shape it into balls. Dip each ball in melted dark chocolate and place it over the cold-lined tray.
7. Place 1-2 California walnut kernels on top of each ball and refrigerate to set. Serve with chocolate chips.