New Delhi [India]: Abdu Rozik is the first contestant of Bigg Boss 16. While absolutely everyone finds him lovely, it’s essential to make it obvious that he isn’t always a minor!
Abdu Rozik is around 19 years old and eligible to go into the Bigg Boss house. Here are a few things you must recognize about him before watching him on Bigg Boss.
1. Abdu Rozik is a Tajik Singer and rapper. He is the world’s smallest singer.
2. He hails from Tajikistan and has a Youtube channel known as Avlod Media, which has more than 580k subscribers.
3. He will quickly be visible in Salman Khan’s film ‘Kisi Ka Bhai Kisi Ki Jaan’.
4. He garnered a variety of fame after a video of him combating Hasbulla went viral on social media. Netizens like Abdu Rozik and Hasbulla for their small peak and exquisite persona.
5. As in line with the statistics given via many Youtube motion pictures, Abdu Rozik suffered from rickets in his formative years, and due to his own family’s economic issues, they couldn’t get him dealt with, which finally caused his height to get stagnant at a younger age. However, the declaration hasn’t been showed with the aid of Abdu himself.
Coming back to Bigg Boss 16, Abdu is the primary confirmed contestant of Bigg Boss 16. At a promotional occasion in Mumbai, Salman Khan announced Abdu’s name as the first contestant of the season.
Abdu Rozik expressed his excitement with a broad smile and stated, “I love going to the Bigg Boss residence…Excited, bahut excited!”
He continued, “I love you, everybody, please help me as (I am) Chota Bhaijaan, please help me, please vote for me! Please don’t fight with me…I love you,” quickly after which Salman gave a disclaimer that Abdu is not a kid and that he’s older than 18 years, and really an awful lot eligible to go into the Bigg Boss residence.
Bigg Boss 16 is about to choicest on October 1, 2022, on Colors TV.