If you’re looking to amp up your skin care routine with a product that offers a bigger, more powerful dose of active ingredients than a cleanser or moisturizer, a face serum may be the answer.
Benefits Of Using Face Serums
1. Serums are a one true solution for your skin issues like hyperpigmentation, dark spots and more.
2. Serums give you an instant glow and give you a dewy skin and keeps your skin hydrated, making your skin plump and supple.
3. It also prevents the early signs of aging and fights wrinkles and improves your skin texture and elasticity.
4. Serums are also a great way to reduce the size of open pores which will result in fewer blackheads and whiteheads.
5. Some serums also come with anti-inflammatory properties and aids in the reduction of acne-related redness and swelling.
Types Of Serums
The goodness of vitamin C is what our skin needs! It helps in brightening the skin and levelling out the skin tone. Vitamin C is also a great way to give a boost of hydration to your skin. It also helps to give a fresh glow to your skin, making it supple and plump. It also helps to repair damaged skin and boosts the production of collagen, eventually in healing the skin.
Niacinamide is also known as the powerhouse skincare ingredient as it helps in improving skin elasticity and ceramide content. It keeps your skin moisturized and reduces dryness. From dealing with acne and scars to tackling hyperpigmentation, niacinamide is a holy-grain solution for all of them.
Another skincare ingredient that seems like an absolute must-have in our beauty repertoire. It helps to clear up acne by unclogging pores, clears skin and prevents further outbreaks from occurring. It also helps in fighting signs of aging and improves the skin texture. It also helps in tackling hyperpigmentation and evens out your skin tone.
For people with dry skin, hyaluronic acid could be a great fit for your beauty kits. It helps the skin retain moisture and moisturizes it thoroughly. It makes your skin supple and plump throughout the day.