According to researchers, maximum heart attack manifests at some stage in the early hours of the morning, from 4am to 10am as there may be an increase in the secretion of positive hormones like epinephrine, norepinephrine, and cortisol, which can cause an increase in oxygen call for and blood strain. Also, reduced stages of endothelial progenitor cells can increase the possibility of a heart attack. Winter mornings can further worsen the threat of heart attack as the morning sit back can affect the cardiac health of excessive-hazard human beings, which means those with hypertension, diabetes, or lung problems. Experts say that those humans need to avoid morning workouts or walk in the early hours, or even if they move for walks in the morning, they ought to cover their ears, chest, legs, and head well.
“We all know that heart assaults appear during the early hours of waking and at some point during the iciness season due to the cold climate. It additionally, in addition, aggravates the threat of heart attack. All the individuals who are a high danger because of this, who have a family history of heart sickness, have excessive blood strain, folks that are diabetic, and people who have a few other lung problems, it isn’t always beneficial that they move for early morning winter walks (or exercises),” says Dr Udgeath Dhir.
TIPS to AVOID HEART ATTACK IN EARLY WINTER MORNINGS
– Regularly check your blood strain and contact the nearest healthcare company as soon as any signs are witnessed.
– Stay warm and avoid stepping out in extraordinarily low temperatures, especially early morning walks, are a large no.
Maintain regular indoor physical sports and a wholesome weight-reduction plan that allows you to hold your blood strain or cope with any issues in winter.
– Do now not exert yourself too much. It can bring about heart attacks, coronary heart failure, and deadly outcomes.
– Avoid fatty, fried, candy meals with excessive cholesterol levels.
– If you have any present clinical situations, keep a close watch and maintain any treatment or medication.
– Avoid OTC drugs and any self-treatment habit.
– Avoid smoking and alcohol intake.