Healthy and easy to make til recipes that you must try!
Soaked sesame seeds 1cup
Til and peanut chikki 1cup
Jaggery water 1cup
Cardamom powder ¼ tsp
1. In a grinder add 1cup over night soaked sesame seeds and grind it in to fine paste.
2. In an another mixer grinder add til and peanut chikki and grind it well.
3. In a kadhai add ghee, prepared til paste and mix it until it’s brown . Now add jaggery water, grind chikki, khoya and mix it well
4. Once cooked properly switch off the flame sprinkle some cardamom powder and mix it well
5. Once it at room temperature serve it in a bowl garnish it with some crushed chikki from top.
(Recipe by Chef Harpal Singh)