This is an easy-to-make finger food recipe that is prepared with sweet potatoes, virgin olive oil and oregano, salt and paprika. You can make this yummy snack recipe on occasions like game night, kitty party, and picnic to name a few, and your guests will be asking more of it. If you don’t want to indulge in deep-fried potato dishes, then this baked potato dish is perfect for you. Made with minimal olive oil, this Bake Sweet Potato dish will satiate your cravings in a healthy manner.
Ingredients For Sweet Potato Wedges:
- 4 medium sweet potato
- 1 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- paprika as required
- 2 tablespoon virgin olive oil
- salt as required
- Step 1 Wash the sweet potatoesTo begin with, wash the sweet potatoes under running water. Then peel the skin and slice them well vertically.
- Step 2 Mix the spices and coat the wedgesNext, take a small bowl and mix together olive oil, salt and paprika. Then, take the sweet potato wedges and coat them well with the mixture in the bowl.
- Step 3 Bake the wedgesNow, grease a baking tray with olive oil and carefully place the potato wedges on it, and place it inside the oven.
- Step 4 Serve with a dip and enjoyBake the sweet potato wedges at 200 degrees Celsius for about 15 minutes. Once baked, take the baking tray out and serve these sweet potato wedges with your favourite dip.