Mumbai (Maharashtra) [India]: The historical drama ‘Samrat Prithviraj’ coordinated by and created by Yash Raj Films has it the theatres on June 3, 2022. The film depends on the existence of Prithviraj Chauhan who battled courageously against the intruder Muhammad Ghori.
The film stars Akshay Kumar, Sanjay Dutt, Sonu Sood, and Manushi Chhillar. In the film, hotshot Akshay Kumar is attempting the job of Prithviraj Chauhan, the unbelievable fighter who battled fearlessly against the coldblooded trespasser Muhammad of Ghor.
Previous Miss World and entertainer Manushi Chillar are assuming the part of his adored Sanyogita. The film denotes her Bollywood debut.
Sanjay Dutt, Sonu Sood, Ashutosh Rana, Sakshi Tanwar, Manav Vij and Lalit Tiwari are additionally significant characters.
The film includes various famous exchanges which are delightfully conveyed by Akshay Kumar and different characters, including Akshay as Prithviraj Chauhan.
Here are some famous historical action, war and love dialogues, from the epic movie.
1. “Jiske piche sau sir, sau samanth, watan aur vachan ke liye sir katane ko taiyar ho….woh Samrat Prithviraj Chauhan hota hai” – Prithviraj Chauhan (Akshay Kumar)
2. “Sabhi salaami ke liye taiyaar ho…..Hindustaan ka sher aa rha hai” – Prithviraj Chauhan (Akshay Kumar)
3. “Dharam ke liye jeeya hoon Dharam ke liye maroonga” – Prithviraj Chauhan (Akshay Kumar)
4. “Ek Rajkumari ne Ek Rajkumar ki veerta ki kahaniyaan sun sunkar sapne bundh liye the” – Sanyogita (Manushi Chhillar)
5. “Ishq ke yeh daag mein dil par nahi maathe par laga liya hain ab vidhatha bhi isse nahi mitha payega” – Sanyogita (Manushi Chhillar)
6. “Koi Prithvi ko chunauti de yeh pran hain mera….woh mere haathon marega” – Kaka Kanha (Sanjay Dutt)
7. “Valmiki hain toh Shri Ram hain aur Chand hain toh Prithviraj Chauhan hain” – Prithviraj Chauhan (Akshay Kumar)
8. “Ek din woh ghode par Rajkumar aayega aur usse le jayega” – Sanyogita (Manushi Chhillar)
9. “Naa ve sapne salamat rahenge naa ve aankhen jo Hindustan ki aur uthegi” – Prithviraj Chauhan (Akshay Kumar)
10. “Prithvi Chand Bhatt….log muje Chand Vardai bhi kehte hain” – Chand Vardai (Sonu Sood)
11. “Jo Rishta Ganga aur Pavitrata ka hain..jo rishta paani aur pyaas ka hain..jo rishta saans aur jeevan ka hain” – Sanyogita (Manushi Chhillar)
12. “Apni zindagi ke badle mein…mein Sultan ko Vatan ki mutthi bhar mithi bhi naa du” – Prithviraj Chauhan (Akshay Kumar)
13.”Mera naam ka teer aur mujhpar hi chala hain” – Prithviraj Chauhan (Akshay Kumar)
In the mean time, on Friday, Akshay Kumar’s film’Samrat Prithviraj’, acquired blended surveys from critics. As indicated by Boxofficeindia, the movie coordinated by Dr Chandraprakash Dwivedi had a decent Day 2 with a nett assortment of generally Rs 12.50 crore. This brings the film’s absolute two-day income to generally Rs 23 crore nett.