2 tbsp Oil, तेल
2 bulbs Spring Onion White Part, chopped
¼ Capsicum, thinly sliced
½ cup Cabbage, shredded
Salt to taste
2 tbsp Schezwan Sauce
2 cup Noodles, cooked
3 tbsp Spring Onion Green Part, chopped
2 Chapatis, leftover
Butter for roasting
1 tsp Tomato Ketchup
1 tsp Schezwan Sauce
1 tsp Chaat Masala
- In a kadai heat oil and add spring onion white part, capsicum, cabbage then saute for a minute.
- Now, add schezwan sauce, salt to taste and saute for a few seconds then add noodles and toss until everything is mixed.
- Switch off the flame and add the spring onion green part and set aside.
For Mumbai Style Noodle Frankie
- Add butter on a hot flat pan and roast the chapatis properly form both sides then place it on a plate or chopping
- Now, apply schezwan sauce, tomato ketchup properly and sprinkle some chaat masala.
- Then place the cooked noodles on one side of the chapatis and roll it and cover it with a butter paper half way through.
- It’s ready to serve, repeat this process with rest.
(By Chef Ranveer Brar)