Paneer Sandwich is an easy-to-make breakfast recipe that you can make for your loved ones anytime, and it is truly delicious. This delectable sandwich is so delightful and satisfying that you can even pack carry it in tiffin for lunch. It can be served at kitty parties, potlucks, and even game nights. Try this delicious recipe today! Check out the recipe below:
Ingredients for Paneer Sandwich:
- 12 slices brown bread
- 1/2 cup grated cucumber
- 1/2 cup onion
- 1/2 cup cabbage
- 1 finely chopped capsicum (green pepper)
- 2 tablespoon coriander leaves
- 2 cup cottage cheese
- 2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 tablespoon butter
- salt as required
- 1 finely chopped tomato
- Step 1 Mix all the vegetables in a bowlTo prepare this easy recipe, peel and chop onion in a bowl. Next, crumble paneer in a large bowl if it’s homemade. If the paneer is store-bought and is tight, you can shred it with a grater. Then, shred cabbage in another bowl. Now, the next step is to take a large bowl and mix together paneer, chopped cucumber, capsicum, onion, tomato, cabbage, coriander leaves, salt and black pepper.
- Step 2 Apply butter on one bread slice, add the filling and cover with another sliceNow, take a bread slice and spread butter on it. For all the sandwiches, make sure that one side of the bread is buttered. Take another bread slice and spread the paneer mixture on it. Repeat the procedure for all the bread slices. Now close the sandwiches by placing the buttered bread on top.
- Step 3 Grill the sandwich for 2 minutes and serve hotGrill the sandwich for about 2 minutes and enjoy the delicious paneer sandwich with green chutney or tomato ketchup, as you like.