M-Town’s charming young star Kalidas Jayaram is celebrating his birthday today. He has turned 28 today and birthday celebrations are in full swing. Kalidas Jayaram’s sister Malavika has now penned a note, wishing the birthday boy. And the quirky note is doling out major sibling goals.
“Happy Birthday Chimp! Since it’s your special day, here’s a checklist for me:
1. To always stock your bedside table with snacks so that you don’t wake me up in the middle of the night.
2. To have a pen and notepad around just in case you break into one of your cricket theory sessions because I know you will pester me with questions later.
3. To hide my car keys.
4. To run away as fast as I can when I see you come towards me with sweaty clothes.
5. To invent a prototype alarm system to wake you up from your extended power naps.
6. To love you no matter how much you annoy me,” Malavika Jayaram penned.
Kalidas Jayaram replied to the note, by posting two heart emojis. “❤️❤️,” he commented.
For the uninitiated, Kalidas is the son of veteran actor Jayaram and yesteryear actress Parvathy. Proud parents too have greeted their little sunshine on his special day. Dad Jayaram posted a rare childhood picture of Kalidas and penned, “Happy Birthday kannummaa.”
Mom Parvathy’s wrote a heartwarming note for the birthday boy. “My son😍I am so proud of you… for the son you are and the man you have become… may you have all the happiness in the world❤️wishing you a great birthday Kannamma❤️❤️❤️,” she penned.
On the work front, Kalidas Jayaram was last seen in Jayaraj’s directorial ‘Backpackers’. He has a couple of movies including ‘Jack and Jill’, ‘Rajini’ and ‘Vikram’ in the pipeline.