If you’re bored of eating egg curry and want to try something new, then this recipe is a life-saver for you. It has everything you’re fond of eating, from eggs to cream. A quick recipe with a low-calorie count. You can have Egg Makhani with Lachha Parathas or Butter Garlic Naan. You don’t have to be an expert in cooking to make this dish, just follow the steps and you will make the best Egg curry dish ever. Serve this lip-smacking dish at parties and family get togethers and your guests will love it for sure. Do try this delicious egg recipe.
Ingredients For Egg Makhani Recipe:
- 4 boiled egg
- 2 tablespoon fresh cream
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1 1/4 teaspoon garam masala powder
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 small chopped green chilli
- salt as required
- 2 tablespoon chopped coriander leaves
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 1/4 tablespoon cumin seeds
- 1 inch ginger
- 1 medium chopped onion
- 2 small chopped,peeled tomato
- black pepper as required
- 1 tablespoon ghee
- Step 1 Prepare the ginger-garlic pasteAdd ginger, cumin seeds, green chillies, and garlic in a blender. Make sure it blends well and forms a smooth paste.
- Step 2 Saute onions on a panHeat ghee on a pan, add onions and saute them till they turn golden brown in colour. Then add the ginger-garlic paste to the pan.
- Step 3 Add tomatoes and spices to the panNow, add tomatoes and cook till the mixture gets mushy and soft. If needed, use a vegetable masher to mash the potatoes. Once everything has blended well, add in the spices (chilli powder, garam masala, coriander powder, salt, and pepper). Mix everything well.
- Step 4 Finally, add eggs to the curryAdd 1 cup of water and then let it cook on a medium flame for about 5 mins. Once the oil appears on the top of the curry, add in the boiled eggs. Cook for about 5 mins on low flame.
- Step 5 Garnish it with coriander leavesOnce it gets cooked well, add the fresh cream on the top followed by butter and coriander leaves. Serve it hot with lachha parathas. Enjoy the meal.