To take a stab at a new thing, then this recipe is a lifeline for you. Serve this lip-smacking dish at gatherings and family parties and your visitors will cherish it without a doubt. Do attempt this heavenly egg recipe.
- Add ginger, cumin seeds, green chillies, and garlic in a blender. Make sure it blends well and forms a smooth paste.
- Heat ghee on a pan, add onions and saute them till they turn golden brown in colour. Then add the ginger-garlic paste to the pan.
- Now, add tomatoes and cook till the mixture gets mushy and soft. If needed, use a vegetable masher to mash the potatoes. Once everything has blended well, add in the spices (chilli powder, garam masala, coriander powder, salt, and pepper). Mix everything well.
- Add 1 cup of water and then let it cook on a medium flame for about 5 mins. Once the oil appears on the top of the curry, add in the boiled eggs. Cook for about 5 mins on low flame.
- Once it gets cooked well, add the fresh cream on the top followed by butter and coriander leaves. Serve it hot with lachha parathas. Enjoy the meal.