This lip-smacking Egg Chilli Dry recipe can either be served as a snack or as a main course dish. If you are too tired of making a meal for yourself but still want to have something tasty, then try this recipe. This super easy egg recipe will be ready in less than 20 minutes and can be enjoyed with chapati or some dip on the side. You can also serve Egg Chilli Dry at parties or family lunches.
- 4 boiled egg
- 1 tomato
- 2 green chilli
- 1 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon kasoori methi leaves
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 large onion
- 1 capsicum (green pepper)
- 2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- salt as required
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala powder
- Step 1 Saute the veggiesHeat oil in a pan. Add chopped garlic cloves, green chillies and onion. Saute for two minutes. Now add chopped tomato and capsicum. Stir fry the veggies for 4-5 minutes.
- Step 2 Add spicesNow add salt, red chilli powder, kasoori methi, coriander powder and garam masala. Add 2-3 tbsp water and mix well. Let the spices cook for 1 minute.
- Step 3 Add eggsChop the boiled eggs into two halves and add them to the masala. Lightly toss and mix. Once the eggs are coated well in the masala, cook for just 2 minutes more.
- Step 4 Ready to be servedYour Egg Chiili Dry is now ready to be served.