The Delhi Disaster Management Authority (DDMA) in an order on Sunday stated that bars will be allowed to reopen with 50 per cent seating capacity, from 12 pm to 10 pm, from next week.
Giving further relaxations in COVID-19 restrictions in the national capital, the Delhi Government on Sunday allowed bars to operate with 50 per cent and also permitted the reopening of public parks, gardens and golf clubs. The relaxations will remain in force till 5 am on June 28.
According to an order issued by the Delhi Disaster Management Authority (DDMA):
- Restaurants and bars are allowed to open with up to 50 per cent of the seating capacity from 8 am to 10 pm and 12 pm to 10 pm respectively for another week till 5 am on June 28
- Outdoor yoga activities have been permitted
- All markets, market complexes, and malls permitted to open from 10 am to 8 pm
- All Government offices shall function with officers of Grade-I/equivalent and above to the extent of 100 per cent strength and remaining staff will attend upto 50 per cent as per requirement assessed by the Head of the Department (HOD)
- All private offices shall be allowed to function to the extent of 50 per cent of their staff between 9 am to 5 pm
- All standalone shops and shops in residential areas shall be permitted to open on all days without any distinction of essential/non-essential goods and services
- All markets, market complexes and malls shall be permitted to open between 10 am to 8 pm