Try this easy Chilli Garlic Wedges recipe and enjoy them with a dip of your choice. You can pair up these Chilli Garlic Wedges with tomato ketchup, mayonnaise, chipotle sauce and even green mint chutney.
- Wash the potatoes well, strip them and cut them into wedges. Absorb them water for 10 minutes. Presently add them to a pot alongside water and salt. Bubble for around 5-6 minutes.
- Add refined flour to a bowl alongside red stew powder, oregano, stew drops and salt. Add water and make a slurry. The slurry ought to be neither too thick nor excessively flimsy.
- Add the potato wedges to a bowl and blend well to cover them well in the combination.
- Presently heat 1 cup of oil in a kadhai. Drop the wedges in hot oil and broil in groups. Sear until brilliant brown in variety. Take out the broiled wedges on a plate.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a dish. Add chopped garlic, minced ginger and saute briefly. Presently add chopped coriander leaves and fried potato wedges. Add a touch of red chilli powder and blend well. Cook for only 1-2 minutes.
- Serve the Chili Garlic Wedges with a plunge of your decision and appreciate.