Cheese Stuffed Tikka is a delicious snack recipe that can light up any party with its appetizing flavours. If you love cheese, then this is a must-try recipe for you. To prepare this tikka, you just need paneer, cheese slices, tomato, onion, capsicum, besan, curd and a melange of spices. The best thing about tikkas is that they do not require much oil to be cooked, which makes them quite healthy. If you are looking for a unique snack to include in your menu, then do consider Cheese Stuffed Tikka. Let’s check out the recipe:
Ingredients Of Cheese Stuffed Tikka
- 200 gm paneer
- 1/2 capsicum (green pepper)
- 2 slices cheese slices
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mango powder
- 3 tablespoon gram flour (besan)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 onion
- 1/2 tomato
- 4 tablespoon hung curd
- 1/2 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin powder
- salt as required
- Step 1 Prepare the batterAdd besan, curd, turmeric, red chilli powder, dry mango powder, cumin powder and salt to a bowl. Mix well to prepare a thick batter.
- Step 2 Marinate the paneer, onion, tomato and capsicumNow cut the paneer into cubes. Also chop the onion, tomato and capsicum in cubes. Add all of them to the prepared batter and mix well with your hands to marinate them well. Let them marinate for 15 minutes.
- Step 3 Make tikkasNow cut the cheese slices into small squares, equal to the size of paneer cubes. Now take 2-3 bamboo skewers and insert the marinated ingredients in them. Firstly insert capsicum, then paneer, then onion, followed by cheese slices and lastly tomato. Repeat this step to make tikkas.
- Step 4 Cook and serveHeat a non-stick pan and drizzle a few drops of oil on it. Place the prepared tikkas on it and cook them from all sides until golden brown in colour. Serve with mint chutney or any other chutney of your choice. Enjoy!