Try this delicious ‘Cheese Schzewan Instant Noodles’ recipe by Chef Ranveer Brar
2 tbsp Butter, Cubes
1 medium Onion, sliced
¼ cups carrots, small cubes
¼ cups French beans, small cubes
¼ cups cabbage, chopped
2 Packets noodles
2 Packets Noodles Masala
2 tbsp Schezwan Sauce
1 tbsp Red Chili Sauce
½ tsp Soy Sauce
2 tbsp mayonnaise
2 tbsp processed cheese, grated
- Heat 2 cups of water in a pan.
- Add onion, capsicum, noodles and mix well.
- Now add noodles masala, schezwan sauce, red chili flakes, red chili sauce, soy sauce and mix well.
- Cover with a lid and let it cook for 2 mins on medium flame.
- Remove the lid, add mayonnaise and mix well. Cook for some more minutes and turn off the flame.
- Remove the noodles on serving plate and top it off with grated cheese. Serve hot.