1 cup besan
1 tsp Red Chilli Powder
1 tsp Turmeric Powder
1 tsp Coriander Powder
1/2cup Chopped Onions
1 tsp Fennel Seed
1 tsp Cumin Seed
1 tsp roasted Coriander Powder
1 tsp Amchur Powder
1 tsp chopped Green Chilli
1 tsp chopped Ginger
1/2cup Ratlami Sev Powder
Ghee for frying
- Take a pan and add some to it besan and dry roast it along with some red chili powder, turmeric, and coriander powder and mix everything and roast it for some time. Once it turns aromatic, take out the mixture in a bowl.
- Now add the roasted besan in a bowl and then add some chopped onions, some roasted coriander powder, some cumin seeds, saunf, chopped green chilies, chopped ginger, and some amchur, and finally some ratlami sev powder and mix everything well along with some salt and ghee for binding.
- Next step take some wheat flour and knead it into a dough with water and salt.
- Then cut the dough into pieces to make parathas. Take a piece to flatten it with the help of your hand and then put a generous amount of besan mixture in the middle of the flattened paratha and then wrap it from all the sides.
- Now dust some wheat flour and then flatten the dough with the help of your hand to get a nice paratha shape and then use a roller to roll out the paratha with gentle hands.
- Take a tawa and put it on the flame. Let it hot for some time.
- Then add the besan paratha onto the tawa. Once it is cooked from one side flip it to another side. Put some ghee on the cooked side and then repeat this on the other side. Your #crispybesanparatha is ready.
Serve it hot along with hot tea and relish your breakfast.
(Recipe By Chef Ajay Chopra)