Almond with skin 1 cup
Pulsed cauliflower 2 cups
Sea salt to taste
Black pepper powder ½ tsp
Chopped fresh coriander 1 tbsp
Lemon juice 2 tsp
Chopped root ginger 1 tsp
Chopped green chilli 1 tsp
Cumin seed ½ tsp
Olive oil 2 tbsp
1. Roast the almonds with skin in preheated oven at 180 degrees celsius for 4 minutes and cut into slivers, once it is cooled.
2. In a pan, heat olive oil and crackle cumin seed, add chopped ginger, chopped green chilli and saute for 10-15 seconds.
3. Stir in pulsed cauliflower and cook for a minute or till tender
4. Take off the pan from flame and finish up with lemon juice, freshly chopped coriander and adjust seasoning with salt and pepper.
5. Add roasted slivered almonds to it. Serve fluffy textured pulao.
(Recipe by Chef Manish Mehrotra)